Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Art :- I'm Bored


Sometimes thinking too much or overworking out some design ideas can be frustrating and it drains you out of your inspirations. Last month our school's counseling department organized an education fair. While looking through some art colleges and courses offered I was inspired by some of IACT's college artworks and being bored at that moment I decided to do some doodling to kill time. You may be pretty curious what does this artwork have anything to do with Car design... well sometimes I need a break off to explore my creativity. Some of the elements in it has been inspired by my brothers doodlings he used to do. While most of the things drawn in it, relates to what's been going on in my life during the few weeks of taking my time to complete the doodle or even on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment