Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peugeot Design Competition 2011


If you remembered not long ago probably about 2 to 3 months back, we kick started Project PDC with some sketches posted up on the blog. I confess myself guilty for being extremely late in updating the entire project. Well I can pretty much say that the deadline had since passed (that is 30th of September) there's a month of waiting and anticipation before the results are revealed on the 1st of November. Between, I've got a new header done up (the one you see above). Having submitted the designs, I decided to keep the Peugeot Design Competition 2011 tagline instead of keeping it named as Project PDC. November should be expected to be an exciting month since 3 important things will be taking place. The Peugeot Design Competition's judges verdict, SPM and something I haven't really mentioned. I will actually be speaking for a Conference!

To just give a brief introduction about the event, It's called TedxYouth@KL. Basically its a non profit event with Ideas worth Sharing. Held around the world.
Check out the site here!

or to know more about TED here's the main link.

So as part of the line of speakers, I will be sharing part of the dreams and ideas that probably you would already find obvious after visiting this site. Anyways, back to the topic. I'll be keeping this post as a sneak preview to the 2nd part of the Peugeot Design Competition 2011 line of bloggings. Here are some sneak peeks

No comments:

Post a Comment